RootShield WP Biological Fungicide OMRI Listed
RootShield WP Biological Fungicide based on the highly-effective hybrid fungus Trichoderma harzianum, strain T-22, RootShield protects roots from many pathogens including Pythium, Rhizoctionia, Fusarium, Thielaviopsis and Cylindrocladium.
Active Ingredient: Hybrid fungus Trichoderma harzianum, strain T-22
Signal Word - Caution
FREE Saver Shipping
RootShield WP Biological Fungicide is based on the highly-effective hybrid fungus Trichoderma harzianum, strain T-22, RootShield protects roots from many pathogens including Pythium, Rhizoctionia, Fusarium, Thielaviopsis and Cylindrocladium. Within 24 hours RootShield blocks and actively attacks pathogens by “eating” them: ensuring uninterrupted plant growth. Drenching RootShield WP wettable powder into the soil protects roots for up to 12 weeks and costs less than 1¢ per 6-in pot.
RootShield WP is a preventative biofungicide and should be applied to “clean” plants. Diseased plants should be chemically treated first, since the aggressively growing active ingredient, strain T-22 only grows on the outside of roots and does not enter the plant tissue. RootShield is compatible with fertilizers, algaecides, insecticides, disinfectants, miticides, herbicides, growth regulators, and nearly all fungicides.
RootShield WP Biological Fungicide Root Protection:
- Grows on the roots “shielding” them against root damaging fungi for 12 weeks!
- Controls: Pythium, Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Thielaviopsis, Cylindrocladium
- Releases enzymes that dissolve the cell wall of many fungal pathogens
- Promotes a healthier root system increasing root mass potential
- 0-hour REI
- OMRI Listed
- Reduces or eliminates chemical fungicide applications
- Grows between pH 4-8; at soil temperatures between 48° - 97° F
- Costs less that 2¢ per 6 – inch pot for a root protection program
- Reduces effects of environmental stresses that challenge the root system